Resetting your WebAdvisor Password
- Your user name is your first and last name, all lower case without the space between the names.
- If you are trying to log in from a mobile device, the devices tend to capitalize the first character which would give you an incorrect name.
- IMPORTANT, Password resets for WebAdvisor do not work on mobile devices or tablets. You will need to complete the password reset from a laptop or a desktop.
Please follow these steps for resetting your WebAdvisor password:
- Open the following link to the King’s home page, http://www.kings.edu/mykings/Web_Advisor
- On the web Advisor portion of the King’s home page, click on the blue button the reads “Login to WebAdvisor.”
- On the right-hand side of this page you will see a selection to choose from. “Prospective Students,” Students,” “Faculty,” and “Employees.” Please choose the appropriate category.
- Next, Click on the link that reads “What’s my password.”
- On the next screen, it should read “What’s my Password.” Under that you will see 3 more links. Click on the link that reads “I don’t remember, reset my password.”
- Fill out the reset password form. After you enter your information, click “SUBMIT.”
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to select an email address to send the temporary password to. The drop-down menu will have your email address provided. Select your email address and click “SUBMIT."
- You will receive an email immediately after submitting the form with a temporary password to log onto WebAdvisor.
- Use the temporary password to log into you WebAdvisor account.
- Once you successfully log into your WebAdvisor account with your temporary password, it will then prompt you to enter a new password.
Helpful Hints to Remember when Creating a New Password:
- Username must be first name and last name without a space and all lower-case characters.
- The old password is the password you received in your email. We suggest copying and pasting it in from your email.
- New password must meet the requirements of a minimum of six and maximum of twenty-four characters, letters, and at least one number. Special characters are allowed, except for the (@ ; ? : @ & = <> \) sign.
- It must also be a unique password. A password you never used before as it will remember old passwords and will deny you the creation.
If there is a need for additional assistance, please contact the help desk at (570) 208-5900 ext. 4357 or submit a request.