- In the assignment, click Edit submission.
- On the next screen, click in the Files box surrounded by a dotted line to add a file to your submission.
- When the File picker displays, choose “Upload a file”.
- Locate the file on your computer, click Open.
- Then click Upload this file to close the File picker. Your filename of your upload will show on the submission page.
- Click Save changes to commit the file as a submission. If available, click Send for marking to finalize your submission and send it for grading (you will NOT be able to modify your submission after this step).
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please submit a request or contact the Help Desk at 570-208-5900 ext. 4357.