The Samsung TV supports collaboration by utilizing Barco's wireless projection technology.
This allows you to cast your device to the TV with Barco's MirrorOp software.
MirrorOp supports the following operating systems: Android, Chromebook, iOS, macOS, Windows.
You can retrieve your respective installer for the MirrorOp client here.
How to Connect to the TV
You can connect to the TV by following these steps below:
- Turn on the TV and switch the source to Barco (HDMI 1).
- Download and install the MirrorOp software from the link above.
- Open the MirrorOp software and type in the hostname sf113.kings.edu in the provided box.
- A four-digit code will appear on the TV.
Type that code into the boxes provided in the MirrorOp software.
- Your device is now connected and the MirrorOp menu will collapse momentarily.
Once the play button appears, select it to cast your content.
How to Disconnect From the TV
Remember to disconnect from your session once you're finished collaborating.
You can disconnect by selecting the gear in the top left-hand corner and choosing Disconnect from the menu.
Note: Shutting down or putting your device to sleep will also disconnect your session.
Have a Question or Need Assistance Connecting?
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please submit a request or contact the Help Desk at 570-208-5900 ext. 4357.